Depending on the exact product you choose, Yutka Fence’s standard product offerings come with material and labor guarantees ranging from 10 to 20 years. All fences besides cedar also come with a manufacturer’s warranty that ranges from 20 years to lifetime, depending on the product. During The Solution Game Plan™ meeting at your home, we will review the Yutka Guarantee options to determine what product and what guarantee period best meets your needs.
- Improper installation (under normal use)
- Post holes less than 34” deep; 28” deep for cedar split rail;
- Steel posts driven less than 48” deep, excludes t-posts
- Loose posts resulting from normal conditions
- Leaning posts
- Loose boarding on fence
- Loose sections on the fence
- Loose fence post caps
- Paint chipping under normal conditions
- Paint fading beyond normal weathering
- Fasteners rusting on vinyl or aluminum fence
- Vinyl becoming brittle under normal use
- Glue not adhering on vinyl fence caps or u-channel
- Gate hardware if broken under normal use
- Gate sagging from normal use
- Loose anchor bolts on plated posts
- Loose nuts and bolts on all fittings
- Loose gate hardware under normal use
- See Vinyl, Steel, Chain Link, Steel, and Aluminum Warranty Cards for additional manufacturer warranties provided.
What’s Not Covered?
- Misuse or abuse causing damage to the fence, including vandalism, vehicle damage, climbing, and yard maintenance tools
- Frost or ground water issues resulting in post upheaval
- Issues caused by snow or ice not being properly removed from fence areas
- Acts of God, including damage caused by wind, fallen trees, or other natural casualty
- Normal expected wood discoloration, shrinkage, checking, graying, knots, or decaying
- Normal expected weathering and settling of land or concrete around the fence
- Damage caused from water sealing or painting a fence
- This guarantee is not transferable and may only be enforced by the Customer.
- Gate hardware damaged from wind or other forces arising from customer failing to latch the gate is not covered.
- Cedar Classic Caps
The warranty a fence company offers separate from a manufacturer warranty becomes very important in determining what costs, if any, you will be liable for in the case you make a claim against a manufacturer warranty. Some manufacturer warranties cover a contractor’s labor costs to replace the defective materials, and some don’t. If the manufacturer warranty doesn’t cover labor, it is very rare for a fence company to cover labor costs. Yutka Fence stands out and stands alone in this scenario. A Yutka Fence GuaranteeTM covers the labor costs to remove defective product and replace it with new product if the manufacturer doesn’t – at no cost to you! Please refer to our Guide to Comparing Fence Warranties to understand the differences in warranties you’ll find in the industry before you purchase a fence.
Praise for Yutka
We are so pleased with our new fence. The workmanship is perfection and the installers were so professional and polite. Not a piece was left for us to clean up. It was a pleasure to do business with Yutka Fence and you will be highly recommended to everyone. Thank you.
- Bob & Anne Schuster
Praise for Yutka
Good afternoon Brett, First of all I want to thank you and your company for the install of our new fence that was completed on Monday. My wife and I stopped in at your office about 2 months ago and talked to you about our options and what would be best fit for us. You spent some time with us and we appreciate your time.
- Chris A. Simon - Racine
Praise for Yutka
We are extremely pleased with the results of a job recently performed by Yutka Fence. The end result was exactly what I had in mind. From my personal experience, Yutka Fence has demonstrated quality and professionalism at its best. Thanks again.
- Toni Galligan – Kenosha
11880 12th Street Kenosha, WI 53144
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm