Why Not Do It Myself?
- April 19, 2013
- Posted by: brett
- Category: Yutka Fence Blog
Lower grade products purchased from a home improvement store could end up costing you much more than a professionally installed fence with higher quality materials. Because these materials are designed for the do-it-yourselfer, they incorporate installation methods that sacrifice quality for ease of installation.
Without certified fence installation and quality product, you place yourself at risk of spending much more in the long run. A number of issues can crop up with a DIY fence installation:
- Posts uproot themselves due to poorly mixed and set concrete.
- Low quality hardware leaves permanent rust stains after a short period.
- Brackets break easily and give way to wind and seasonal changes.
- Pre-fab materials do not account for slope, leaving unsightly gaps underneath.
So, save yourself the trouble. Give us a call for a hassle-free consultation. We’d love to save you multiple trips to the home improvement store.